Jun 10, 2013

Guess word from picture!


Holell ! Hello !! Let's play game. Yahoo! The last night, I though about game -> What game you want to play? I think a lot of game and summary I decide to play a guess picture game Yeh! 

What is a guess picture game? It is a game that change a picture to a word.
e.g.
This pic has N,O,P,Q and N has arrow. So N+Arrow = Narrow. Yeh!yeh!
The answer is narrow.

This is a sample. Are you ready? 3 2 .. Ah! I am thirsty. I am going to drink a water in few minute.
.
.
.
.
Okay!Ready? 3 2 .. Er! I feel asleep. I'm going to sleeping and see you tomorrow. Bye!! Hey!Just kidding. You maybe think to close this page lol. Stop and don't close it. I will get start now. 3 2 1..... GO!!!!!!

1.

2. 

 3.

 4.

 5.

 6.

 7.

 8.

Phew!! It is so easily. Really! I don't give the answer yet. I want you get solve by yourself. If you can solve this, you will comment on this post. Oh! I am sorry for the pic(blur).


And I will give the answer tomorrow. See you! Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment