Jun 15, 2013

Latte art cartoon !!

Coffee!! coffee!! In normally, i don't like to drink a coffee. Because it so bitter and don't delicious. But i like to smell them it's so fragrance. Today, my friend drink it and on the top of coffee has the art. It's amazing. I want to know about that. I go back home and search info of that. People called this ' Latte art '.




It is very dazzlingly. This pic is 2 bear hold edge of coffee cup. It so cute.




It is latte art of Snoopy. It is a flat type.

I try to search about How to do Latte art but it hard to understand for me and doing that you should have long practice it will good for this.

I don't know how make of latte art. Also i will review the latte art that i think it is beautiful.



Wow!it is interested. I wish you think that and go to home to do this and come back to tell me How to do? or show your latte art to me. I will happy so much. If i have interested news , i will go to say with you. This time i will bye.

GooD ByE..........

No comments:

Post a Comment