Jun 8, 2013

How to draw manga1

Hello I come on. Not on your hair on! There! There!
Don't miss me much. LOL. Sorry baby, I am late so much.

Look here! I would like to present my hand drawing cartoon. Yeh! Yeh!


Before draw--> Prepare paper pencil pen and eraser.

Start with draft a human structure position (stand up,sit,lie,walk,etc.)
by a pencil. Here,I'll draft a stand up man.



Next, you have a draft of structure. You can draw a detail of man.



Bold the drawing line by pen.


Complete drawing!
It's so easy.If you are always draw, you will be professional of drawer.
In this time, I am beginer too.


Hmm! finnish yet? No No.
I haven't present my drawing yet.
Ha! you want to see it next time. Really? Wa! Okay okay.
Next time I will present my hand drawing collection in my style (the name so long).


[ In the fact, I want to go to read a book for my exam.
So  In this period, I maybe don't post a blog.
Sorry to everybody so much. If I pass the period of exam,
 I will maximum come back again. ]


--------BYE BYE-------
Take care of yourself and your lover


No comments:

Post a Comment