Jun 3, 2013

Manga


Before go to bed. I want to talk a little bit about manga.
Manga = Japanese cartoon


Example is Naruto Onepiece Bleach Gintama and anything else
Manga has identity -> I like manga so much and I want to draw like that.
In this time, I want to show a hand drawing manga.
Ah! It maybe blur picture because I use camera ,I don't have scanner.

OK!! Are you ready???
5  4  3  2  1 ---->>> GO!!!

picture1 from Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
[Akira Amano]

picture 2  from bleach
[Tite Kubo]

Picture 3 from Death note
[Written by: Tsugumi Ohba]
[Illustrtor by: Takeshi Obata]

Picture 4 from Eyeshield 21
[Written by:Riichiro Inagaki]
[Illustrator by:Yusuke Murata]

Picture 5 from Onepiece
[Eiichiro Oda]


I like pic 3&5 most of five picture. Them have light and shadow Technic more than other pic.
You can comment the picture what is good or bad? 
And you can share you photo too. 
Ha Ha! Goodnight and see you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment