Jun 27, 2013

Animation movies!

Ah! i don't know to choose a topic today. Uhm! I write about my impression animation movie? Maybe good because i don't speak about cartoon e.g Disney, Pixar,etc. so much.



The first movie is Kungfu panda. I like it very much. This is story about Po. He is a panda and has a goose is his father. He crazy about the furious five that has tiger, monkey, mantis, viper and crane. This story is very fun. you will laught and excited when you see this. I can speak if you don't watch this movie you will missed something.





Ah! the next story is Rio. This story has a beautiful pictures. It is story a blue bird (exhaust bird). The blue bird was kidnapped. The blue bird's owner will go to help them. And a blue bird will escape too. So, this story will tell about tracing a blue bird  and blue bird escaping. I guarantee about the picture.




'How to train your dragon' is the one movies that i see it around 5-6 times. It make me excited and funny. Hiccup is a bad boy. He want to be dragon slayer follow his father. until, he can shoot to 'Toothless' a dragon that people in viking town afraid. He meet toothless, he can speak dragonese with toothless and train him like a pet.

Especially, Hiccup is very cute and funny. lol. I hear as soon as it has second part.


I have many movies that i like but i lazy now. I will tell it in next next day (don't sure lol) But i'm sorry about it is old movies because in this period time, i don't have a time (and money) to go to a theater.

See you in evening. Now i go to study. Bye bye!! Good luck baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment