Jun 19, 2013

Make your symbol!

Hello! Today i will uhh.. aha! you don't know my name yet. Whoa! I'm forget it, i open this blog about 10 days but i'm forget to introduce myself. Ok! My name is Kanicnan intui. You can call me som-o (This means Grapefruit). By the way, this headline of the article is Make your symbol. So, Let's go.

Before, you can make your symbol you should know about yourself. Such as, i am a girl that likes to drawing and reading cartoon very much. i'm a plump shape and has acne in a face. i am lazy and blah blah blah. And if you get your complete information you will think what is a marker of you? tick tok tick tok

Oh yez! if you think on you can go to next step. This step, you will mix your markers in one and draw it to pic.

Yeh! It's so easy to make. in the next time i will update my symbol in this article. Now, i should go to university. Bye Bye. (=..=)V

lol i'm so cute. really!

No comments:

Post a Comment