Jun 6, 2013

Collection album

Are you miss me? Oh! Dear! you are missing me very much, aren't you. 
You: Booooooo! <- This is your think LOL
Okay! sorry for late. But today I prepare to show my collection.


Before to see, I want to talk about this collection. There have Teddy&Rilakuma is master.
Aha! Are you solve what is my collection? Tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock! rrrrrr!
Time out! It's a dog. O  'hmm.  no no. It's a cow moo moo. 
Uhh! Stop kidding (you). 
My word! just a kidding , aha it's a bear yeh! yeh!
What of it? Let's seeing.



The first pic, OMG It's beautifo so handsome <- What is mean!? LOL
Sorry for my overacting ha ha. But the bear is so cute.
You can send this pic to your boy/girldfriend, He/She is so happy to see that.




Second, This is a lazy bear. This bear like me so much. Now, I lie down on the bed 
and play a computer in the same time. Ho ho ho! This is my missing brother. Oh! no I am a bear.
( Uhmm.. because of that I am a big(fat) --> Why no! I am a human not bear.




 This bear Uhmm don't have describe. Not. Bother! It is a bear want to have girlfriend. Fin#




 Next, It is a doctor bear (wear a stethoscope) play petanque (kind of sport). I can play this too.
I have competed with other and defeated of them.

  


Yes!! This is a last pic. Ah, It so beatiful. fin# --> it is shorten. (=..=)
Okay ok, They are happy bear and they want to share them happiness to the other.
The big bear want to give the gift to the other. The next bear want people to have melody song.
The third bear want to give a balloon to people And the last bear want to give smile to the other.
Ok! It's enough.

Good heavens! the time is out. I will go to see you tomorrow.
Thx for attention. And good night baby.

---------------BYE-BYE---------------




BlogCatalog

No comments:

Post a Comment