Jun 2, 2013

Hello

Hello! This blog makes for share and comment about cartoon.
I think in around the world has many people like cartoon and like to drawing.
I am the one. So I make this blog , and I think it'll more useful for them.


THIS IS A PICTURE that I draw by photoshop (I's so ugly 55).

The font in that picture means I'm beginner ,so it is not beautiful.
Although,It isn't beautiful but it has fully my spiritual 55.

THIS PICTURE, I want to encourage you to do something.
While You were looked down on or insulted ,I want you to think on of this.
The word of insult = a piece of cake --> Don't make you dispirit.
But it's a driving force.

OK!! I don't sure for my English. Somewhere maybe wrong --> I'm soooo sorry. 
Oh! this time is very late (3 AM) ,So I am going to bed now.
555 See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment