Jun 16, 2013

Kids drawing


Aloha!@#!$>? Oh! what i am doing? I am mad. lol. Huh! Don't interest me. Uh... today i will talk about my kid's life. In about ten years ago, i were a little girl. I don't like drawing very much. In art class, me and my friends were draw a picture in same pattern. lol. I called it ' Kids drawing '



What is mean 'Kids drawing' ? It maybe means a picture drawing of many kids and there are same pattern. I think you want to know about it. Let's gooo.

What a component of kids drawing ? It has many but i will example some of this.
1. clouds is the marker of kids drawing. If the pic don't have it, we don't called kids drawing
2. sun, i don't know. why the most of kid like to draw a noon's pic don't draw night's pic. So the pic often has sun in the sky of sun rise/sun set.
3. grass, it is a simple background and easy to draw. lol.
4. house uhmm don't sure why.


5. flower is an important accessory of kids draw. it makes pic colorful and help to add a space of pic.
6. human is a climax of pic. it is a symbol of the artist.

 

Yeah! it is a complete a kids drawing  pic. It's so ugly. lol . but i willing that. So it is same a pic draw by 5 age kid. lol. This article is also ridiculous and isn't occur in your life, i so sorry . But i want you to read and have a fun. This time good bye. Have a nice dream everybody. BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment