Jul 17, 2013

Little chick

Hi! little chick yeh! this is a topic on today. Little chick is a one cute animal that i don't thinking to it. In the most, when i draw animals, the animal that i always think is bear, dog and cat. But i don't know why today i draw a little chick. Maybe because my senior give me a note that has a little chick in the cover, so i think it so cute and want to draw it lol.

okay i don't speak more. I will show my little chick to you.




The most of chick is yellow or white. But i think pink chick is so cute as the other or more than. In the future, i must draw the chick in many color. It maybe good. Aha! This time i'm very sleepy. So see you again next time. You can show your little chick to me, i will happy so much if you make this. Now bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment