Jul 13, 2013

How to use G-pen

Today, I go to home (usually I live in dormitory). I see a pen that I buy it at 3 years ago. It is a pen for drawing especially draw cartoon. In Japan, the artist use it to draw manga. It’s called G-Pen.

At 3 years ago, I was crazy about cartoon so much. At that time, I read cartoon and see the artist use that. So I ordered it in online lol. Today, I miss it. I will show How to use G-Pen.

The first, we will prepare the tool for drawing. It has pencil, eraser, G-pen, comic ink and paper (In picture) 
  1. Draft a picture by pencil in the paper
  2. When draft it complete, we will start to use G-pen. Get G-pen in Comic ink bottle.
  3. Try to use it by draw a lines.  And the last, draw it follow the pencil line. Yeh! it will complete.

Aha! The step of use G-pen is complete. But this article not ends yet. I will speak an advantage of G-pen. Use G-pen will make a lot of line’s thick. And can draw a little detail of the picture. But G-pen has a disadvantage. It is you must have skill to use, you will draw it smooth (I’m not lol).

Okay! I will speak about technique of keep it. In the first time that you get it G-pen has 2 parts. There are handle and head of pen. The head of pen can’t use in the first because it has oil coat. You will use methanol alcohol to clean it before use. And after you use it, you will clean it by methanol alcohol again and keep it in zip-lock plastic. Because if you keep it in the where that has the air, G-pen will have rust.

The last is a technique for use it, I don’t know so much. But the important technique is practice it continues and continues.

The article How to use G-pen is end now. Thanks for your attention. I wish this article will useful for you. See you next time. Bye bye!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment