Jul 26, 2013

illusion picture

Today, i found the picture in google and see the illusion picture. It was amazing! so i try to find the method of them but i don't see. But, i don't stop to know, i start it with my photoshop and my hand. I try to make it same the model.
My pic

this is an example

Ha ha! It's a little different from the prototype. My line is too near together, when i resize the pic to small, it don't know it's a line. But another i think it's okay.

Aha! you want to know this process? Oh! i must tell you now. First, arrange the line. Then, select the picture and change the Level of picture. Make the photo more light. (in my clip, my pic light don't balance, so i must use Curve to change this). Next, order the layer by the lines layer at the top. Complete!!!!

If you don't understand can see this clip.


But i think it isn't hard. So i find about the illusion again. And then i see this. The optical illusion the next step of normal illusion. I don't know the real method yet. But i try to study it now. It's seems to make by Flash.


Hmm! oh! i must go to do my homework. Today, bye bye and see you again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment