Jul 5, 2013

Cartoon onepiece figure

Hello, sorry about late update blog. Because in this time i'm so busy. Okay! today, i will show you to see my cartoon onepiece figure Yeh!

Eh! My Cartoon onepiece figures are different with the other. The answer is no but i'll begin to collect the figure (but in the future, i'll stop to collect). generally, i collect especially cartoon books (around >500 ). lol it hears crazy but i feel happy when i see a full of books in the bookshelf.

Aha! in this time we will look my first figure. This is figure from Onepiece. I buy it 8 piece in 680 baht in dollar about $22. It's so high price but in that time, i don't know, it has something motivate me to buy them. Because this figures make me don't have money to eat snack in many days lol.









How about them? This is a group of them picture and you will see a base of them (like a stair), that is my handmade ^^. After i buy this figure i don't have a place to put them so i go to grocery shop to buy 100 pond paper and think a size of papercraft and make it. Oh! i'm very foght for this figure. Now, i think about the figure, i'll think again and again when i want to buy it. Uhmm. it maybe because i don't love it like a (cartoon) books (i love every type of books). I don't have a feel of happy when i see it.

This article is like my diary lol. See you mext time. Bye bye baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment