Jul 12, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Uhm! I don't go to the theater for 2-3 months. Because i think in this time don't have money and think don't have an interested movie. But in about 1 week ago, my friends had a new game to play, It's resemble a subway surf but it use something that has yellow color.

I known it from the Despicable Me 2  movies in 2-3 days ago. My friends tell it's very cute but i think not. Until i see this video.

 

Them are very cute lol, especially the second yellow. I don't know about it so much. Don't know the name of them. Don't know what are them? I know only this from Despicable Me 2. i will go to see the trailer now. And if i go to watch it in theater, i will comeback to describe my feel (maybe don't go lol). 

Ok! See you next time. Bye 
Oh! This is Trailer for the peple that don't seen yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment