Oct 13, 2013

Papercut

Huh! sorry for my lost. I've a lot of work to do. But in the last month, i see the handmade product in website shopping online. And i thinks it very great. So, i go to the stationary shop to buy a cutter and papers. Oh! i'm forget to tell you what is it? I see the people called Papercut.

In the first time, i think it's easy to get it. But i don't have a knowledge about it. So i search an information about papercut but nothing. I can see only the complete papercut. I think it why are they know "how to cut it"? I think it everytime and i try to make the first thing. I choose the line picture because it's easiest.


And i can solve this problem (this is my method, i don't know the method of other). While i see the sky at under the tree(tree leaves is so dark and sky is blue) , it likes a papercut very much. so i think it must be help i to make papercut easily, if i make the picture to Grayscale and cut it follow the black or white color.

I try to make this one again.


But this isn't complete yet. Because i'm usually to have an exam every month (sometimes have twice in  the month). 

Ha! i think this is fun. And it helps you to get a patient and concentrate very well. Today, the papercut's article is the end. I will see you in the as soon as. Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment