Jun 26, 2013

My favorite song Anime

Hello before go to classroom again lol. Today i want you to relax. Uhm. because that i will give a song of anime to you. i like that so much. 

Aha! If you search a song of anime, you will see op and ed. op = song opening and ed = song ending. op is usually a rapid rhythm because It's a song that opening in a begin of anime, it will make a people attract and excited to see this. In a reverse, The ending song must a slow rhythm because Anime is ending, using a slow song can make more impression than rapid song. 

Okay, this is my hypothesis. It can false lol. Now let's listening song? let's go!

the first is Ameato by W-inds. From Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I listen it at the first i think a rhythm is so cool. lol i can't analyze about melody or meaning (i can't translate) but this song can make me like by something.




I want to change the world ost. Inuyacha. I don't answer myself why i like it but i feel happy while i listen it. Even if i can sing this song only 'i want to change the world ..'. 



'Waltz' Honey and clover ending song. I don't sure i like cartoon or song? lol it maybe i like this cartoon that affect me to like this song. This cartoon is impress in my heart. it is about philosophy . Perhaps, confused in some scenes lol.



Wow, Doraemon is a cartoon that don't have people unknown. This song i don't know a name but i listen it since i was young (5 years old). 



The last song is Soul eater opening. This is rapid song. Usually, i don't like rapid song but this song has cool and i like this cartoon. Uhm.. only the cause. lol.


What are you think? the song is okay? you can tell me about your favorite. Thank you for attention. see you next time. bye  d[>U<]b

No comments:

Post a Comment