Jun 6, 2013

How to ArtRage3

Yahoo!! Cartoon come back Hee Hee.
Atchoo @#!&%@*  Oh! That has someone miss me.
Eh! Or someone gossips to me. lol It maybe second more than first.


After, review KUB article ,I think you so bored. So I will show the picture from ArtRage.
I rarely draw with ArtRage -> It has around 6-7 picture.


Let's See
1. this pic is try about the layer & effect (blend)
Background use oil brush to gradient the color and use palette knife
spread out the color.



2. Crazy doraemon 55 can't describe. Ah! this picture is similar me now.
(O[ ]O")



3. want to draw a view photo and try to draw by lining.
Uhm.. It is so ugly 55.

4. This picture is the good looking more than the other.
Huhh? While seeing this picture, I thinking to the past that i drew it.
It is very very very tired , Not difficult pic.
But My computer plug off 3 times and I don't save anything.
Oh my god! I felt sad and angry so much (If you want to see my face in this situation
,you can go to see the crazy doraemon -> it's similar to me 55+)



5. Oh! This pic is look familiar. Uhmmm
Tah-dah!? It is a old blog blackground. Wow it is full of Keroro.
A mad green frog is coming. ( Uh! Writer is mad too)



6. Kidney Haaa! Kitty yes yes yes#
Kitty is not kidney. Cuty cat is the most favorite cartoon mascot of people 
around the world, but me.55 Don't know the cause too.
You probably wonder why i drew it even if i don't like.
That because My friend forced me to drew it. Huh my life is so pity.



7. It is a last pic. The person in this pic is my friend. I want to try
the refs tool so, I use her picture to reference. It isn't similar to my friend.


Oh well! I will finish this article. I will continue to reading KUB.
Huh! I want to cry. KUB is so complex lesson.

ARRRRRRRR!!! BYE-- Good night everybody.
If you suspect, you can ask me. I am glad to answer the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment